Web lists-archives.com

Re: accessing m.s.Firefox and m.s.Thunderbird

On 06/13/2018 01:39 PM, Mortman wrote:
On 6/13/2018 12:46 PM, Mortman wrote:
Using Win 10, v. 1803; TB 52.8.0

I have seen several references to the newsgroups?? m.s.firefox and
m.s.thunderbird.

How can I add those to my current newsgroups on thunderbird?

Thank you to all who replied.

I was under the impression that mozilla.support.firefox and m.s.firefox were two different groups. Ditto for Tbird.

I guess old age is starting to get to me.:-P

The Thunderbird program itself (if you don't use it) can be set to abbreviate those long newsgroup names, so it does with mozilla.support.firefox but only abbreviates the first two parts, on the screen. So users have gotten into the habit of using the same terms.