Web lists-archives.com

Re: accessing m.s.Firefox and m.s.Thunderbird

On 06/13/2018 12:46 PM, Mortman wrote:
Using Win 10, v. 1803; TB 52.8.0

I have seen several references to the newsgroups?? m.s.firefox and m.s.thunderbird.

How can I add those to my current newsgroups on thunderbird?

You will have to subscribe to news.mozilla.org to get the Moziila Firefox/Thunderbird support groups in Thunderbird. After you subcribe to news.mozilla.org, Click on your news.mozilla.org listing in your folder pane. Then click on Manage newsgroup subscriptions. Then in the box that shows up in Show items that contain type in Firefox/Thunderbird and select mozilla support Firefox/Thunderbird then click the subscribe button the okay. They will then be listed under news.mozilla.org

--
Caver1