Web lists-archives.com

Re: No traffic

WaltS48 wrote:
> Daniel wrote:
>> As a result of advocacy by several posters here, the decision
>> was made by those in control to exclude m.gen from the shut-down!!
>
> You might want to read Comment #7 again. I don't think 2 commenters
> in the bug report comprises a bunch of people, or the "a lot of
> support for that forum" after Bev's comment.

It's a big mistake to think that commenters in a bug report are
the only ones, or the only "qualified" ones, to effectuate the
withdrawal of an shortsighted decision. I've seen quite a lot
of comments in this newsgroup in advocacy of keeping it, so I
presume the Powers That Be took those in consideration.

-p