Web lists-archives.com

Re: m.s.thunderbird

On 6/11/18 8:06 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 06/11/2018 07:10 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 6/11/18 6:24 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 06/11/2018 06:00 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 06/11/2018 05:24 PM, Caver1 wrote:
Just checking to see if it's just me or not.
All threads in my Thunderbird newsgoup just disappeared while I was reading a post and I have not been able to repopulate it.
TB52.8 Ubuntu 16.04

Look at settings>view>threads.   See if it's set to all.

Sorry but I can't find settings>view>threads anywhere.

Menu button > View > Threads.

Sorry no Threads under view.

It is right under Messages, which is under Sort By.

The list goes Sort By, Messages, Threads, then a separator, Headers. Message Body As and so on. Thirteen items under View in total.

There are more if you use the Menu bar > View.

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop