Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Update] Re: FYI: mozilla.general to be shuttered and archived.

On 09/06/2018 11:26, Daniel wrote:

When I weigh up the Pros and Cons .... *BYE BYE* !! At least from here!

Good bye;  One down and a few more to go!!!.

I am trying my best to stop reading my posts and complain about my HTML and signature but the same people won't learn how to block HTML in posts and eMails. Not my problem, frankly speaking. I am fed up of grown up men and women crying about something that is within their own control.

With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.