Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Update] Re: FYI: mozilla.general to be shuttered and archived.

On 06/06/2018 01:24 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 06/06/2018 08:59 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 6/6/18 11:29 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 06/06/2018 06:31 AM, PietB wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:
Disaster Master wrote:
I had one that would only allow a 6 character password, no
uppercase letters, and no numbers. Ridiculous.

There is hope. My bank has long required uppercase AND lower
case AND numeric elements.

Use "My bank has long required uppercase AND lower case AND
numeric elements" as pass sentence: easy to rememer and yet a lot
more difficult to crack than 6/7/8-char passwords with figures
and special chars. Except of course for readers of this
thread.;-)

I want ease/speed of entry by touch-typing.  I'm willing to supply
more characters, I just don't want to have to use the numbers and
characters, which I never learned.  Caps are a minor nuisance.

What I really hate are stupid sites requiring multiple captchas to
identify shit that isn't necessarily identifiable, which sites
don't -- as far as I'm concerned -- need ANY security.

Isn't it nice to be able to ignore the rules and hijack a topic
without changing the Subject.

:-)

Sort of like real life...

Yes, just like real life conversations. Oh this is real life.

--
Caver1