Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Update] Re: FYI: mozilla.general to be shuttered and archived.

On 06/06/2018 12:42 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
On 06/06/2018 16:59, WaltS48 wrote:

Isn't it nice to be able to ignore the rules and hijack a topic without changing the Subject.

It's nice to know that this newsgroup will now be used as a sewer for the prolific trolls and spammers!!!!!!!.  They are on Chri's moderation list for a reason and you can see why!!

I think I will only be interested in m.s.thunderbird and m.s.firefox newsgroups.

--
With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

I hope you disappear from them also.

--
Caver1