Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Update] Re: FYI: mozilla.general to be shuttered and archived.

On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 13:46:19 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

> There is hope.
> My bank has long required uppercase AND lower case AND numeric elements.
> However they aren't perfect ;/
> A couple of years ago they required a longer password but didn't notify
> ALL customers. Got some strange messages for a while ;}

My bank doesn't require a password. I use my bank card, a Digipass
reader and my PIN-code for transactions. I need the Digipass to confirm
transactions or even simple things like adding a new contact/account.

All sorts of data are required when doing a transaction. For instance, I
have to enter the total amount of money I want to transfer, the last
four numbers of at least one of the accounts I'm transferring money too
and finally my PIN code. AFAIK this offers much more protection than a
password.

--
s|b