Web lists-archives.com

Re: I'll miss you guys.

On 06/05/2018 03:23 AM, Bob Henson wrote:
On 05/06/2018 1.19 am, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 12:44:50 -0400, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 06/04/2018 12:05 PM, dillinger wrote:
On 6/4/18 10:39 AM, Bob Henson wrote:
On 04/06/2018 6.47 am, The Real Bev wrote:

The current inhabitants of the group could just adopt an empty Usenet
group and carry on as though nothing had happened. There are loads of
them with nothing in them.

alt.fan.mozilla is quite "undead" these days.

Also over flowing with crap.

I just downloaded all headers.  Only twenty messages, the latest was
in April, and three dated 1/29/10 were legitimate.  Fourteen have
all-caps subject lines that are easy to skip.  The remaining three are
all from last year, and two of them have subject lines that start
"Vehicle Advertising".

So alt.fan.mozilla looks like a safe place to move to -- but I'm glad
that the next thread says that we don't have to.

Perhaps we should put in the FAQ that alt.fan.mozilla is our emergency
rendezvous.

I've added it to my list just in case. It would be handy to have a
"chat" group that can't be moderated to death anyway. If no-one else
uses it, it's cost me nothing anyway. I don't post lots in "m.general"
but I read it all.

Most of it here is interesting. There is only one in this group have I filtered out because of nonsense posts.(GertJan) I have found that in some of the support groups there are several that I have filtered out.
This is almost like being at a party. :)

--
Caver1