Web lists-archives.com

Re: I'll miss you guys.

On 06/05/2018 06:33 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 6/4/18 12:05 PM, dillinger wrote:
On 6/4/18 10:39 AM, Bob Henson wrote:
On 04/06/2018 6.47 am, The Real Bev wrote:

The current inhabitants of the group could just adopt an empty Usenet
group and carry on as though nothing had happened. There are loads of
them with nothing in them.

alt.fan.mozilla is quite "undead" these days.

WOW! That group is not monitored, not moderated and is a sewer.

That ALL CAPS spam looks familiar and I only downloaded 200 messages.

I downloaded 'everything' -- maybe only 50 that hadn't timed out at eternal-september. It's clearly not used for anything, so it's OURS!!!!

At least the cheesy on-line dating thing that was posted in one of the .consumer groups hasn't discovered it. Yet.

--
Cheers, Bev
  "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can