Web lists-archives.com

Re: I'll miss you guys.

On 2018-06-04 20:19, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 12:44:50 -0400, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 06/04/2018 12:05 PM, dillinger wrote:
On 6/4/18 10:39 AM, Bob Henson wrote:
On 04/06/2018 6.47 am, The Real Bev wrote:

The current inhabitants of the group could just adopt an empty Usenet
group and carry on as though nothing had happened. There are loads of
them with nothing in them.

alt.fan.mozilla is quite "undead" these days.

Also over flowing with crap.

I just downloaded all headers.  Only twenty messages, the latest was
in April, and three dated 1/29/10 were legitimate.  Fourteen have
all-caps subject lines that are easy to skip.  The remaining three are
all from last year, and two of them have subject lines that start
"Vehicle Advertising".

So alt.fan.mozilla looks like a safe place to move to -- but I'm glad
that the next thread says that we don't have to.

Perhaps we should put in the FAQ that alt.fan.mozilla is our emergency
rendezvous.

Good points.

--
Wolf K