Web lists-archives.com

Re: I'll miss you guys.

On 05/06/2018 1.19 am, Joy Beeson wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 12:44:50 -0400, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> alt.fan.mozilla is quite "undead" these days.
>>
>> Also over flowing with crap.
>
> I just downloaded all headers.  Only twenty messages, the latest was
> in April, and three dated 1/29/10 were legitimate.  Fourteen have
> all-caps subject lines that are easy to skip.  The remaining three are
> all from last year, and two of them have subject lines that start
> "Vehicle Advertising".
>
> So alt.fan.mozilla looks like a safe place to move to -- but I'm glad
> that the next thread says that we don't have to.
>
> Perhaps we should put in the FAQ that alt.fan.mozilla is our emergency
> rendezvous.

I've added it to my list just in case. It would be handy to have a
"chat" group that can't be moderated to death anyway. If no-one else
uses it, it's cost me nothing anyway. I don't post lots in "m.general"
but I read it all.

--
Tetbury, Gloucestershire, England

Sign on a Maternity Ward Door: Push. PUSH! PUUUUUUSH!