Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Update] Re: FYI: mozilla.general to be shuttered and archived.

On 06/04/2018 12:14 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 6/4/2018, 1:08:14 PM, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Annoying that bugzilla now wants the most complex password I've yet
seen.  My bank and broker don't demand that much :-(

Banks are notorious for not allowing secure passwords.

I had one that would only allow a 6 character password, no uppercase
letters, and no numbers. Ridiculous.

There is hope.
My bank has long required uppercase AND lower case AND numeric elements.
However they aren't perfect ;/
A couple of years ago they required a longer password but didn't notify ALL customers. Got some strange messages for a while ;}