Web lists-archives.com

Re: FYI: mozilla.general to be shuttered and archived.

On 06/04/2018 06:57 AM, Dave Royal wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 09:31:39 -0400, WaltS48 wrote:

The good news is, the person the bug is assigned to, left Mozilla in
February 2018, hasn't been reading bugmail since 2015, and hasn't acted
on any of the bugs assigned to him for that product and component.

<https://mzl.la/2kMWf1R>

If you mean Gerv, see this
https://blog.gerv.net/2018/02/going-home/

So not good news.

No.

My mom lasted 2.5 weeks after "feeling really tired" and being diagnosed with liver cancer. If he's still around, treatments have improved or he's just really lucky.

--
Cheers, Bev
   "We returned the General to El Salvador, or maybe Guatemala,