Web lists-archives.com

Re: What is the tag to keep FF from saving data?

Americans for Peace Now

 APN Board Member Mandy Patinkin, addressing Peace Now's conference in Tel Aviv

APN Board Member Mandy Patinkin, addressing Peace Now's conference in Tel Aviv

Dear GerardJan--

The response was amazing! If you haven’t had a chance to watch the video of longtime APN Board member Mandy Patinkin speaking at the Peace Now (Shalom Achshav) conference in Tel Aviv, I really hope you’ll do so this weekend. People loved it, were touched by it, and have forwarded it to their lists. I hope you’ll do the same. You won’t be sorry!

B’Shalom,

Debra DeLee
President & CEO
Americans for Peace

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.3
Build identifier: 20180403170715

Fedora 20 Linux