Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird: how to access a gmail account now?

Em 24-05-2018 18:38, EnDeeGee escreveu:
On 24-May-2018 16:53, WaltS48 wrote:
On 5/24/18 3:15 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
A good friend tried to configure Thunderbird to access her gmail
account on my computer. Easy, right! No.

After typing the basic information in the account "wizard", a TB
message I have never seen before appeared.

Window title: "Give credentials for [account name] in imap.gmail.com".

In something that looks like a menu bar, there is
https://accounts.google.com./o/nocookie written.

The window text is:

Você chegou a esta página porque detectamos que os cookies estão
desativados no seu navegador. Não será possível exibir
corretamente a
página que você tentou carregar se os cookies estiverem desativados.

Ative os cookies e repita a operação ou volte para o navegador.

Which can be summarized as:

Cookies are disabled in your browser. Not possible to show the page
you tried to load if cookies are disabled.

Enable cookies and try again, or go back to your browser.

My gmail account never needed that to be accessed in any manager! How
to I solve it? (enabling cookies in TB is not an option)

You need to have cookies enabled in Thunderbird to be able to create an
account for Gmail.

For cookies you would go to Preferences > Privacy. Enable "Accept
cookies from sites".

If that is not an option, you can't use Thunderbird.

I can't even get the Account Wizard to open with cookies disabled to
create any account.

In which version did this crap started because it never use to be that way.

I asked that myself too! For that, and a few other things that have started happening in TB here, I am seriouly thinking of changing to another manager. There are many people who point bad things in Mozilla, and those are not being improved - but being apparently kept or made worse.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: