Web lists-archives.com

Re: A mozillazine.org page needs text: spoofSource . How that setting work?

Em 23-05-2018 20:13, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:
A mozillazine.org page needs text. Continue reading my message:

---- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Network.http.referer.spoofSource wrote:
Network.http.referer.spoofSource

There is currently no text in this page, you can search for this page
title in other pages or edit this page.

This setting is boolean (true or false).

Can someone here give me an example of how is works when set to true?

In the last sentence, I meant "it" instead of "is". I always make that mistake, sometimes even rereading things before sending them. Well...

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: