Web lists-archives.com

Re: Pop up bar with mic and camera

2018 m. gegužė 15 d., antradienis 18:56:47 UTC+2, WaltS48 rašė:
> On 5/15/2018 12:38 PM, limomail92@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > 2018 m. gegužė 15 d., antradienis 18:25:09 UTC+2, WaltS48 rašė:
> >>
> >> desctip or mubile mozzila, verrsion, opiratin sistym?
> > Oh ye I'm sorry I'm not giving any info. Desktop version, 60.0(64-bit) version, windows 10, everything's up to date.
>

> Need a link to test. I don't get any pop-up bars showing that a site is
> using my Cam or Mic. Probably because I don't have them on my Linux desktop.
>
> Notifications can be disabled in Firefox in that same Permissions
> section, but you have to enable that setting after every restart.
>
> Not sure if the camera and microphone are enabled on my Windows. Nope.
>
> Check Windows Settings > Privacy. I have both Camera and Microphone set
> to Off.
>
> --
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.0
> AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.20 GHz 6.00 GB RAM
> Windows 10 Home 1709

So, I'm using my cam on hangouts, and I tried to uncheck and check block new requests, and now if I keep it on, browser doesn't allow the call to turn on the cam anymore, even tho hangouts is in the list of exceptions and has "allow" set on it. It's basically showing that my cam is being used and if I click on the cam icon, it lets me select the window/tab that is using the cam, I searched everywhere, but there's no setting or any kind of mention of this bar anywhere, only pop ups left of the link, that ask for permission to use mic/cam. Usually I'm able to find a fix or solution on google, but not for this one it seems. I'll try support forum. Thanks for your help. Oh and windwos settings > privacy didn't do anything, I'm pretty sure that's just for the windows apps, aka ones from MS store.