Web lists-archives.com

Re: Pop up bar with mic and camera

On 5/15/2018 12:38 PM, limomail92@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
2018 m. gegužė 15 d., antradienis 18:25:09 UTC+2, WaltS48 rašė:
On 5/15/2018 11:24 AM, limomail92@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, how do I get rid of pop up bar from mozzila that shows that something is using mic and/or cam, because it's quite annoying when it's on top of everything. Here's an image of what I'm talking about, in case my explanation isn't very clear. https://imgur.com/pqCpgS1

desctip or mubile mozzila, verrsion, opiratin sistym?
Oh ye I'm sorry I'm not giving any info. Desktop version, 60.0(64-bit) version, windows 10, everything's up to date.

Need a link to test. I don't get any pop-up bars showing that a site is using my Cam or Mic. Probably because I don't have them on my Linux desktop.

Notifications can be disabled in Firefox in that same Permissions section, but you have to enable that setting after every restart.

Not sure if the camera and microphone are enabled on my Windows. Nope.

Check Windows Settings > Privacy. I have both Camera and Microphone set to Off.

--
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.0
AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.20 GHz 6.00 GB RAM