Web lists-archives.com

Re: Swearing on these newsgroup(s)

On 15/05/2018 00:01, Jim Fisher wrote:
My strongest condemnation, though, is of attempts at censorship. Jim Fisher

If swearing continues then that is what we'll get. Mozilla can't allow swearing on its business platform. These newsgroups are business platform where users can seek help and advice from experienced users like yourself.

Firefox and Thunderbird newsgroups are already moderated when they were almost free-for-all and users were allowed to do almost anything. Now they are strictly for business.

Swearing is allowed on:

alt.windows7.general
alt.os.linux

They are not moderated and people can discuss almost anything.

--
With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.