Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: can cookie manager window show private window cookies? I would like to see them

Em 09-05-2018 10:14, Caver1 escreveu:
On 05/09/2018 07:10 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 08-05-2018 18:06, Stanimir Stamenkov escreveu:
Tue, 8 May 2018 14:30:49 -0300, _Balaco ocalaB_:

Firefox: can cookie manager¹ window show private window cookies? I
would like to see them

¹ opened with chrome://browser/content/preferences/cookies.xul

That one appears removed from Fx 61 (current Developer Edition).

Sad. This is one more reason for me staying with FF ESR 52.

Since the private windows cookies are kept somewhere, at least while
one or more private windows are open, there should be a way to see
them. These cookies are erased when all private windows are closed.

Try the Developer Tools:

Tools -> Web Development -> Storage Inspector

or:

Tools -> Web Development -> Toggle Tools

and select the "Storage" tab.

I have no "Storage" tab. Should it be installed? My tabs in this window,
or the item in the menu Tools > Web Developer, are:

Inspector
Console
Debugger
Style(sheet) Editor
Performance
Memory
Network

In the Web Dev menu, the last item is "Get More Tools", that is why I
asked about installing...

What are your choices undert > Tools> Web Developer

The choices there were similar, kind of the same, of what I listed: Toogle Tools, Inspector, Web Console, Debugger, Style Editor, Performance, Network, "---", Developer Toolbar, WebIDE, Browser Console, Responsive Design Mode, Eyedropper, Scratchpad, Service Workers, Page Source, "---", Get More Tools.

Stanimir found the problem I had! I had to turn the storage tool to be shown in the webdev window. As a side effect of doing that, now I have a new option in the menu I listed here: Storage Inspector. And it even came with a nice shortcut! Shift+F9 Check the other thread branch for more details and screenshots.

: D
: D
: D

--