Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: can cookie manager window show private window cookies? I would like to see them

Em 09-05-2018 10:08, Stanimir Stamenkov escreveu:
Wed, 9 May 2018 08:10:40 -0300, _Balaco ocalaB_:
Em 08-05-2018 18:06, Stanimir Stamenkov escreveu:
Tue, 8 May 2018 14:30:49 -0300, _Balaco ocalaB_:

Since the private windows cookies are kept somewhere, at least while
one or more private windows are open, there should be a way to see
them. These cookies are erased when all private windows are closed.

Try the Developer Tools:

Tools -> Web Development -> Storage Inspector

or:

Tools -> Web Development -> Toggle Tools

and select the "Storage" tab.

I have no "Storage" tab. Should it be installed?

Yes, should be installed, although it might not be shown by default. Try
Tools -> Web Development -> Toggle Tools, then press the "Toolbox
Settings" button – the gear icon in the top right of the toolbox:

https://i.imgur.com/kh5jyWp.png

Check "Storage" in the "Default Developer Tools" section (on the left):

https://i.imgur.com/iJVkLQG.png

Bingo! That solved it. It just was not shown, then.

Thank you very much for the screenshots! They really helped.

Just a small note. Nice bg color! My profile with disabled JS uses exactly that purple tone as forced background color. Before, I never saw any screenshot with that kind of color setting in Firefox! haha
(:

My tabs in this window, or the item in the menu Tools > Web Developer,
are:

Inspector
Console
Debugger
Style(sheet) Editor
Performance
Memory
Network

In the Web Dev menu, the last item is "Get More Tools", that is why I
asked about installing...

--
=
       quem você é?