Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: can cookie manager window show private window cookies? I would like to see them

On 05/09/2018 07:10 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 08-05-2018 18:06, Stanimir Stamenkov escreveu:
Tue, 8 May 2018 14:30:49 -0300, _Balaco ocalaB_:

Firefox: can cookie manager¹ window show private window cookies? I
would like to see them

¹ opened with chrome://browser/content/preferences/cookies.xul

That one appears removed from Fx 61 (current Developer Edition).

Sad. This is one more reason for me staying with FF ESR 52.

Since the private windows cookies are kept somewhere, at least while
one or more private windows are open, there should be a way to see
them. These cookies are erased when all private windows are closed.

Try the Developer Tools:

Tools -> Web Development -> Storage Inspector

or:

Tools -> Web Development -> Toggle Tools

and select the "Storage" tab.

I have no "Storage" tab. Should it be installed? My tabs in this window,
or the item in the menu Tools > Web Developer, are:

Inspector
Console
Debugger
Style(sheet) Editor
Performance
Memory
Network

In the Web Dev menu, the last item is "Get More Tools", that is why I
asked about installing...

What are your choices undert > Tools> Web Developer

--
Caver1