Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: can cookie manager window show private window cookies? I would like to see them

Wed, 9 May 2018 08:10:40 -0300, _Balaco ocalaB_:
Em 08-05-2018 18:06, Stanimir Stamenkov escreveu:
Tue, 8 May 2018 14:30:49 -0300, _Balaco ocalaB_:

Since the private windows cookies are kept somewhere, at least while
one or more private windows are open, there should be a way to see
them. These cookies are erased when all private windows are closed.

Try the Developer Tools:

Tools -> Web Development -> Storage Inspector

or:

Tools -> Web Development -> Toggle Tools

and select the "Storage" tab.

I have no "Storage" tab. Should it be installed?

Yes, should be installed, although it might not be shown by default. Try Tools -> Web Development -> Toggle Tools, then press the "Toolbox Settings" button – the gear icon in the top right of the toolbox:

https://i.imgur.com/kh5jyWp.png

Check "Storage" in the "Default Developer Tools" section (on the left):

https://i.imgur.com/iJVkLQG.png

My tabs in this window, or the item in the menu Tools > Web Developer, are:

Inspector
Console
Debugger
Style(sheet) Editor
Performance
Memory
Network

In the Web Dev menu, the last item is "Get More Tools", that is why I asked about installing...

--
Stanimir