Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: can cookie manager window show private window cookies? I would like to see them

Em 09-05-2018 08:10, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:
Em 08-05-2018 18:06, Stanimir Stamenkov escreveu:
Tue, 8 May 2018 14:30:49 -0300, _Balaco ocalaB_:

Firefox: can cookie manager¹ window show private window cookies? I
would like to see them

¹ opened with chrome://browser/content/preferences/cookies.xul

That one appears removed from Fx 61 (current Developer Edition).

Sad. This is one more reason for me staying with FF ESR 52.

Since the private windows cookies are kept somewhere, at least while
one or more private windows are open, there should be a way to see
them. These cookies are erased when all private windows are closed.

Try the Developer Tools:

Tools -> Web Development -> Storage Inspector

or:

Tools -> Web Development -> Toggle Tools

and select the "Storage" tab.

I have no "Storage" tab. Should it be installed? My tabs in this window,
or the item in the menu Tools > Web Developer, are:

Inspector
Console
Debugger
Style(sheet) Editor
Performance
Memory
Network

In the Web Dev menu, the last item is "Get More Tools", that is why I
asked about installing...

I did put "..." because I was about to search for it. No success. I tried to search in the page that opened with the "Get More Tools" menu:

https://addons.mozilla.org/pt-BR/firefox/search/?q=storage

349 results in 14 pages! I read some of them (first page only), but cannot decide to any extension there. Does not seem to be the idea I was searching for. Web Dev menu things are extensions?

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: