Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: can cookie manager window show private window cookies? I would like to see them

Tue, 8 May 2018 14:30:49 -0300, _Balaco ocalaB_:

Firefox: can cookie manager¹ window show private window cookies? I would like to see them

¹ opened with chrome://browser/content/preferences/cookies.xul

That one appears removed from Fx 61 (current Developer Edition).

Since the private windows cookies are kept somewhere, at least while one or more private windows are open, there should be a way to see them. These cookies are erased when all private windows are closed.

Try the Developer Tools:

Tools -> Web Development -> Storage Inspector

or:

Tools -> Web Development -> Toggle Tools

and select the "Storage" tab.

--
Stanimir