Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: where are my cookies settings? They are *not* where they should be!

Em 08-05-2018 16:25, Caver1 escreveu:
On 05/08/2018 01:45 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 08-05-2018 14:28, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:
Em 08-05-2018 14:24, Caver1 escreveu:
On 05/08/2018 01:07 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 08-05-2018 14:03, GerardJan escreveu:
Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Where are my cookies settings? They are *not* where they should be!

Firefox help, in a horrible decision I did without having any other
option, is online. After trying to find the cookie manager, as I
always did, I searched for the actual help. I found:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer

But the privacy part in the preferences window does *not* have
anything about cookies! All it has is:

Privacy -> Use tracking protection checkbox
Privacy -> history options
Privacy -> address bar options

Nothing else!

Where is the cookie manager that comes with FF?

attached is the place for *seamonkey* should be also for /firefox/ !

That is not true. My privacy settings section does not have a cookies
part.

Privacy Settings>History>Use custom settings for history

I want to keep my setting as "Remember everything". Then I cannot see
cookies? That would be a nonsense decision someone made for us. Well...
luckly I found

chrome://browser/content/preferences/cookies.xul

The question is kept, if you know, please answer: Then I cannot see
cookies?

You asked where the cookie settings are as you couldn't see them.
I showed you where. Your choices are to remember everthing or to choose
what not to keep.
What is your problem with that?

No. Sorry. Please do not miss what I asked (or tried to).

I meant: I chose to use the setting to "remember everything"; with this setting, we cannot see the builtin cookie manager? I would like to keep the setting as it is, looking at cookies (usually for deleting some of them) is something I may do a lot.

Or is it the same, if I leave everything checked after choose "user custom settings?

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: