Web lists-archives.com

Firefox: can cookie manager window show private window cookies? I would like to see them

Firefox: can cookie manager¹ window show private window cookies? I would like to see them

¹ opened with chrome://browser/content/preferences/cookies.xul

Since the private windows cookies are kept somewhere, at least while one or more private windows are open, there should be a way to see them. These cookies are erased when all private windows are closed.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: