Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: where are my cookies settings? They are *not* where they should be!

On 05/08/2018 01:07 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 08-05-2018 14:03, GerardJan escreveu:
Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Where are my cookies settings? They are *not* where they should be!

Firefox help, in a horrible decision I did without having any other
option, is online. After trying to find the cookie manager, as I
always did, I searched for the actual help. I found:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer

But the privacy part in the preferences window does *not* have
anything about cookies! All it has is:

Privacy -> Use tracking protection checkbox
Privacy -> history options
Privacy -> address bar options

Nothing else!

Where is the cookie manager that comes with FF?

attached is the place for *seamonkey* should be also for /firefox/ !

That is not true. My privacy settings section does not have a cookies part.

Privacy Settings>History>Use custom settings for history

--
Caver1