Web lists-archives.com

Firefox: where are my cookies settings? They are *not* where they should be!

Where are my cookies settings? They are *not* where they should be!

Firefox help, in a horrible decision I did without having any other option, is online. After trying to find the cookie manager, as I always did, I searched for the actual help. I found:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer

But the privacy part in the preferences window does *not* have anything about cookies! All it has is:

Privacy -> Use tracking protection checkbox
Privacy -> history options
Privacy -> address bar options

Nothing else!

Where is the cookie manager that comes with FF?

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: