Web lists-archives.com

Re: You use a personal result bubble

Fri, 4 May 2018 09:01:31 -0300, _Balaco ocalaB_:

I decided to put a search address that shows a search engine that should get more and more popular, since it has so many very nice principles.

This time just your personal opinion. Again, I have never meant to advocate for any particular search engine.

In FF config: "referer". In a few other Mozilla parts: "referrer". That difference is annoying and should not exist! I consider that a problema - or a bug, and I am surprised if it was never reported.

This is historical and not specific to Mozilla/Firefox:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer

--
Stanimir