Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: how to find what setting values mean?

On 05/01/2018 11:33 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Firefox: how to find what setting values mean? Is there a way to search
for that? Are those documented somewhere?

What I am searching, at this moment, is what the values for

network.http.sendRefererHeader

mean.

I use 0 ou 1, but I know there is at least one more accepted value. And
I am not sure what "1" does, I would like to know exactly.

And if we change the value to something else, what happens? For example,
the setting I pointed can receive any integer value.

Specific info
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Network.http.sendRefererHeader

Many more
http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries