Web lists-archives.com

Firefox: how to find what setting values mean?

Firefox: how to find what setting values mean? Is there a way to search for that? Are those documented somewhere?

What I am searching, at this moment, is what the values for

network.http.sendRefererHeader

mean.

I use 0 ou 1, but I know there is at least one more accepted value. And I am not sure what "1" does, I would like to know exactly.

And if we change the value to something else, what happens? For example, the setting I pointed can receive any integer value.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: