Web lists-archives.com

Re: Where is the access point

FredW wrote on 23-04-18 16:56:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 04:40:15 -0700, T <ToddMargoChester@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
On 04/23/2018 02:33 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
T wrote on 23-04-18 09:47:
On 04/22/2018 10:32 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Yes, in english, but in my mother language it is very easy:
Vingt-deux avril deux mille dix-huit...
would you directly translate it?
You cannot do it ?
Twenty-two april two thousand eigteen ...

22/4/2018
Is that the way you commonly speak it or only when you
are reading it?

Just out of curiosity, how does your military write it?

Which country are you?

Please stop asking silly questions.
Of course in Europe we commonly speak and write the same way.
And the military in every country do as do the non-military people in
the same country, all over the world.

You call it the hard way, but your method makes no sense to me,
sorting on MM/DD/YYYY or YYYY/DD/MM does not give any correct results.

So our "hard" way is the only "right" way.
Maybe you do not understand, but that is *your*  problem.

But for you only, I will explain again:
A year is divided in months.
A month is divided in days.
That gives YYYY/MM/DD.

The way you use it means:
A year is divided in days.
Day are divided in months.
That gives YYYY/DD/MM.

Obviously you are wrong, but you are so used to the way of presetting a
date this way, that it is hard for you to understand that you are wrong.

  ;-)

I agree with you. Some people think that they are the best on the world :-)