Web lists-archives.com

Re: Where is the access point

T wrote on 23-04-18 00:29:
On 04/22/2018 07:57 AM, Caver1 wrote:
On 04/22/2018 08:36 AM, FredW wrote:
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 20:34:21 +1000, Daniel <dxmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Ray_Net wrote on 22/04/18 18:10:
Lucifer Morningstar wrote on 22-04-18 03:40:
On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 20:05:30 +0200, Ray_Net
<TBRRaymond.SchmitTBR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lucifer Morningstar wrote on 21-04-18 10:11:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 22:41:12 -0700, T
<ToddMargoChester@invalid.invalid> wrote:

On 04/20/2018 10:35 PM, Sailfish wrote:
Invalid date format.

No dates are invalid ....
Unless they specify a 20th month.

20 is not he month , it's the DAY ...

Ray, do Europeans normally use a DD/MM/YYYY format or MM/DD/YYYY format??

In Europe we use DD/MM/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD

I never understood why in some countries MM/DD/YYYY is used,
it is not logical, it does not make sense (at least to me).

Year is divided in months.
Months are divided in days.

No logic to it except the USA just has to be different.  :)

We write it the same way we speak it:

    April twenty second two thousand eighteen
    04   /  22         / 2018

No math involved.

In Europe, they use small, medium, large.  Math is involved.
Europeans like to do things the hard way.

No, in Europe we don't do the hard way, we do the simplest way.
Twenty-two of april in two thousand and eighteen.
22/04/2018
and also to permit an easy way for sorting:
20180422