Web lists-archives.com

Re: Where is the access point

On 2018-04-22 12:07, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Big Al graced us with on 4/21/2018 2:54 PM:
On 04/21/2018 01:31 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 04/21/2018 04:20 AM, T wrote:
On 04/21/2018 02:49 AM, Big Al wrote:
And maybe as my kids did when trying to locate emergency beacons from
downed aircraft, body blocking.   Turn with the laptop and use the body to block the signal. A weaker signal is thus behind you.   Hey it worked
for the CAP, Cival Air Patrol in US.

Interesting!  Thank you!

Report back when you find it -- I'm curious about where it was hidden!

I'm interested in how, and what idiot stuck it there.  LOL

We're still discussing wifi access points, right? :-D

Jeez, if I'd been drinking coffee when I read this, it would have come out my nose!

:-)

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com