Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: Is SSD worth the price?

On 04/21/2018 02:28 AM, Martin Edwards wrote:
As one who has failed to do so, the first thing to do is learn bookkeeping from scratch.  You'll have a better grasp of the software if you know what it's doing.  Some have got it, some ain't.

No fooling.

I wrote my own software using Lotus Approach.  Each
form prints out what block things go on Schedule C, etc.

All charges balance all payments to zero.

I am currently running the database under Wine Staging.
A few glitches but it is twice as fast as running it under
native Windows.  Approach in now abandon-ware.  I haven't
found anything better to replace it.