Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: Is SSD worth the price?

On 4/20/2018 6:06 PM, T wrote:
On 04/19/2018 05:36 AM, Caver1 wrote:
I do agree about the accountants and Quickbooks.

I have had customer with Apple and Quickbooks for
Apple show up at an accounting firm and get told
to go home, get a Windows machine and a Windows copy
of Quickbooks, then come back.  These guys do not
want to learn ANYTHING NEW.  In there defense, Quickbooks
for Apple is tragic.

As one who has failed to do so, the first thing to do is learn bookkeeping from scratch. You'll have a better grasp of the software if you know what it's doing. Some have got it, some ain't.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman