Web lists-archives.com

Re: Strange happening to my posts to this newsgroup

Em 20-04-2018 12:57, Jeff Barnett escreveu:
Balaco ocalaB wrote on 4/20/2018 8:57 AM:
Em 20-04-2018 11:27, Jeff Barnett escreveu:
(...) I have Malwarebytes and it does a full machine
scan (2+ hours) once a week. I'll poke around some more and see what I
can find.

There cannot be anything in your machine to justify bad emails you
receive. In my opinion, you are wasting your time, you machine and
possibly other things with things like Malwarebytes. The chance of
that is very very very very very very very very low. Just accept that
if you publish your email in newsgroups, you will eventually receive
bad messages, which you may even call spam.

If you use a good operating system, good programs, and care what you
do in your machine, you will never put any malware in it.

If the messages are not frequent, as I bet, you may simply ignore them.

If they are frequent and do not stop, you may train your mail services
to consider them spam. By "mail services" I meant: programs you use,
similar to Thunderbird; webmail services; or mail providers - whatever
applies.

An alternative to spam engines is to create a message filter for the
unwanted messages. Sometimes there are a good and easy option.

I'm not the one receiving bad messages, it's a domain I'm not familiar
with. Those emails appear to come from me but I only see the originals
directed to a Mozilla newsgroup. (See my original message to this thread
above.)

If you think the said individuals are not doing anything wrong by sending you a message, you may point them to this discussion. Or you may simply write some ideas for them, explaining the situation.

If you think that receiving the said messages from them is something bad, you may avoid them with one of the steps I mentioned.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: