Web lists-archives.com

Strange happening to my posts to this newsgroup

I have received emails from two individuals in the avasflowers.com domain with subject "Re: Re: OT: Is SSD worth the price? #M10397542" asking me to not send such messages to them. These messages referenced are a couple of my posts to the thread questioning "Is SSD worth the price?" in this newsgroup. It's probable that an employee has signed then up for newsgroups at news.mozilla.org. I have no idea how to untangle this issue or whether they are receiving others' posts as well as mine. Any suggestions?
--
Jeff Barnett