Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: Is SSD worth the price?

On 17/04/2018 01:20, Luis wrote:
Absolutely yes! I purchased a Samsung Evo 950 500GB SSD and now my i7 computer fly. I'm surprised how fast is FF now. Installation and cloning is as easy as 1, 2, 3 and overall performance is amazing. I guess any SSD will fit the bill so I will revamp my laptop as well although will search for a cheaper 1 TB cause my old Toshiba has 1 drive only.

NO

They are overpriced and the value compared to 5 second improvement is not worth it!!

I just tossed away250GB SSD and replaced it with Seagate Firecuda 2TB drive.

With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.