Web lists-archives.com

.json databases

What SIMPLE facility can be used to look at them. I used to use dBaseII and REALLY don't want to have to learn to use a DB system, I just want to look at the files that google gives us about our on-line activities.

I tried feeding the location history file into a libreoffice spreadsheet, but it reached a certain point and then stopped. Should I have continued or was that useless?

--
Cheers, Bev
  "Nothing in the universe can withstand the relentless application