Web lists-archives.com

Re: Open source raises Firefox from Netscape's ashes

On 04/08/2018 10:20 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 4/8/18 7:28 AM, Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
WaltS48 wrote on 29-03-18 14:55:
Interesting article on CNET.

https://www.cnet.com/news/mozilla-open-source-firefox-move-helped-rewrite-tech-rules-anniversary/

Unable to read that page with my AdBlock Plus ... therefore = not interesting :-)
I just went to that site and got the standard message from CNET to to turn off any ad blocking.
Opened AD BLOCK PLUS and put CNET on the white list and then got into CNET with no problem.

I noticed that new annoyance on CNET recently.

I just click the icon for my ScriptFilter extension and the page reloads
without it. I can also click the "Continue without whitelisting" link to
dismiss the pop-up.

Do you use it with NoScript or in place of?

--
Caver1