Web lists-archives.com

Re: New Firefox Reality browser arrives

On 04/07/2018 06:19 PM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 4/3/2018
7:56 AM:
I haven't been waiting for this for years. Some of you may be interested.

https://blog.mozvr.com/firefox-reality-bringing-the-immersive-web-to-mixed-reality-headsets/

If that video is indicative of what Moz considers immersive, I'm
unimpressed to-the-max.

"No video with supported format and MIME type found."

FF58/64-bit slackware. I can no longer see ANY videos, including youtube. Even in safe mode.

FF52ESR works fine.  Both FF versions running.  WTF is wrong?

--
Cheers, Bev
  Giving out free MS security updates is like giving out free