Web lists-archives.com

Re: New Firefox Reality browser arrives

On 4/7/2018 6:19 PM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 4/3/2018 7:56 AM:
I haven't been waiting for this for years. Some of you may be interested.

https://blog.mozvr.com/firefox-reality-bringing-the-immersive-web-to-mixed-reality-headsets/
If that video is indicative of what Moz considers immersive, I'm unimpressed to-the-max.

Ditto.
--
"Ants can attack with a grain of rice." --a Malagasy Proverb
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx
 | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
    \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
     ( )