Web lists-archives.com

Re: Oh shit

On 3/25/2018 1:55 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 03/25/2018 08:50 AM, Martin Edwards wrote:

I've registered with Eternal September, but I haven't got the little
arrow to open it up.  I can't see why this is happening when I can still
get though to this server.

Problem partially solved.  I hadn't gone to "manage personal
subscriptions".  However, having done so, I can only get groups on
that server.
I've had that issue too.   Have you configured the account to log in
with name and password?   If you don't then it only gives you the local
server groups.
You might even change the settings for the account then exit TB and
restart it.

Thanks.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman