Web lists-archives.com

Re: Oh shit

On 03/25/2018 08:50 AM, Martin Edwards wrote:

I've registered with Eternal September, but I haven't got the little
arrow to open it up.  I can't see why this is happening when I can still
get though to this server.

Problem partially solved.  I hadn't gone to "manage personal subscriptions".  However, having done so, I can only get groups on that server.
I've had that issue too. Have you configured the account to log in with name and password? If you don't then it only gives you the local server groups. You might even change the settings for the account then exit TB and restart it.