Web lists-archives.com

Re: Oh shit

On 3/24/2018 9:30 PM, Good Guy wrote:
On 24/03/2018 10:21, Martin Edwards wrote:
My provider has closed its news server.  I'd be grateful for any
suggestions, apart from jump in the canal, obviously.

Perhaps it is time to get used to Forums.  Mozilla have very good forums
and Microsoft also have many good forums.  Newsgroups are good for
trolling but there is a limit how much time you can spend doing that!!

Is there anything particular you wanted to ask or that you normally
ask?  Windows, Linux, or Mozilla?  They are all running forums these
days and Newsgroups are closing down almost daily because demand for
them has declined.

This is very much a OT as far as I can see.

Thanks to all who replied.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman