Web lists-archives.com

Re: Safe To Stay With 56.0.2 ?

My bloviated meandering follows what Wolf K graced us with on 3/12/2018 9:06 AM:
On 2018-03-12 06:18, PietB wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
PietB wrote:
Quoting from the given article about Pale Moon:

- "The older code also omits features that help make modern browsers so secure, like the multi-process sandboxing features that have finally arrived in Firefox Quantum."
For how many users is that*really*  important in everyday life?
Precisely my point. Users are more concerned with extensions than security.
And thanks to your highly selective quoting you completely missed or chose
to ignore my point.
How many users do know about security? About 0.0001%, I guess.

One in a million? That's less than 1,000 people overall.

I don't think so. :-)

It all depends on what the meaning of "know" is, no? :-)

--
Sailfish