Web lists-archives.com

Re: Safe To Stay With 56.0.2 ?

My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 3/9/2018 7:27 AM:
On 3/9/18 6:30 AM, PietB wrote:
Quoting from the given article about Pale Moon:

- "The older code also omits features that help make modern browsers so secure, like the multi-process sandboxing features that have finally arrived in Firefox Quantum."
For how many users is that*really*  important in everyday life?

Precisely my point. Users are more concerned with extensions than security.

I disagree. More precisely, users are more concerned about massive functional regression than security. Those "extensions" you seem not interested in are productive add-ons that make using the browser more useful.

--
Sailfish